Many factors contribute to an economic development strategy which makes a community a vibrant place to live, work, and raise a family. The following goals and action steps are considered necessary and vital to a sustained and successful economic development program in the Town of Gorham. While some of the goals and action steps may be initiated under the GEDC, others will be more effectively carried out through a broad based, multi stakeholder effort.
- Goal # 1: Marketing and Communications
- Goal # 2: Planning and Development Process
- Goal # 3: Land Use and Zoning
- Goal# 4: Regional Cooperation
- Goal #: 5 Education
- Goal # 6: Quality of Life
- Goal #7: Transportation and Infrastructure